All Souls Summer Camp is a licensed, non-profit program designed to provide an exciting environment full of hands-on fun. Our caring, dedicated, and experienced staff are committed to providing a safe, loving, environment and staff members are carefully chosen for their ability to inspire your child. Come and spend a week (or the summer) with us!
Summer Camp students are divided into two age groups, which allows for greater potential for age-appropriate projects and activities.
- Group One – School-aged campers entering kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Group Two - Preschoolers 3-5 years of age.
Summer Camp Schedule
Students can attend summer camp on the days below for full days, half days or extended days:
- 5 Days per week (Monday through Friday
- 3 Days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Summer Camp Hours
Parents have a choice between enrolling their summer camp students for a full day, half day or extended day.
- Full Day camp hours: 9:00 am to 3:00pm
- Extended day camp hours: 7:30am to 5:30am
- Half day camp hours: 9:00am to 12:00am
For more information on All Souls Summer Camp, please contact